34 classic riffs crammed into 3 minutes...in order of release date. Starts with 1958, Johnny B. Goode by Chuck Berry and ends with 2008, Rock & Roll Train by AC~DC
Original composition, 2 minute version
An affordable, easy and convenient way to get pro-quality guitar tracks for your project is right here
Convenient – stay home and have it done over the internet.
Affordable – No hiring a studio AND a session guitarist AND a studio engineer
No Risk – Better than a money back guarantee – “No Win. No Fee” you don’t pay a cent until you’ve approved the tracks I’ve recorded and have heard exactly what you want
Pro Quality – Not just pro-quality equipment, but a professional session guitar player with over 20 years experience.
- Not just songs – soundtracks, commercials, background music …
- Broadcast and release quality assured
- Tracks are recorded and produced in a professional quality analogue and digital home recording studio in Melbourne, Australia, using top quality gear.
What I Do
* All guitar parts on the songs page were performed by me
- Lead, Rhythm or both
- Acoustic or Electric
- I'm a versatile player and can adapt to many genres - Metal, Pop, Funk, Hard Rock, punk and Blues are my specialties.
- No overplaying and showing off, but not ever deliberately avoiding the fast or impressive licks – WHATS RIGHT FOR THE SONG is my policy. I’m technically proficient, but am renowned for coming up with creative rhythm parts and melodic solos. I play what the song requires.
- Impresario stuff if requested
- Melodic solos
- I have beautiful improvisation skills and his biggest strength is giving your song a melodic and emotional solo
- I have great writing skills and if requested, can contribute creatively to your project
- Creative or basic rhythm parts
- Can create string, brass or other orchestral arrangements as well
- I can follow your direction to the letter or have creative input
If you’re not sure whether or not can do your project because it’s a bit (or a lot) left of center then let me hear it – I love a challenge and I’m confident that I can do a great job and just maybe surprise you!
1 We talk about your project
2 You send me your song with an outline of what you want done
3 I send you a rough draft for you to approve / make amendments
4 I record the track(s) and send you a download link